Edge SEO Simplified.
Rapidly Scale Your SEO Campaigns With Powerful Edge Technology
Are you tired of waiting around for developers to put your SEO suggestions into action?
Why use BlackEdge?
- You often have to wait for SEO recommendations to be implemented due to a lack of developer resources.
- The CMS platforms that you work with give you limited options for SEO implementation.
- You need to optimize hundreds of web pages quickly on e-commerce, or other mass-page websites.
- You want to be able to quickly and easily implement SEO strategies on static websites without having to modify the underlying page code.
- You want to restrict access to the back-end of client websites for security reasons but still want your staff to be able to implement content changes and SEO optimization.
- You want to quickly and efficiently implement on-page SEO strategies without having to install SEO plugins or modify the code in website theme files.
- You want to rapidly implement A/B testing across multiple pages.
- You want to protect your SEO improvements from accidentally being changed or deleted by your clients, content writers, or other third parties who may also have access to a website.
BlackEdge Works With...
And many other web platforms…
BlackEdge makes it simple to quickly add or edit the following zones on your web pages using Edge SEO, without the need for specialist plugins:
- Page titles
- Meta descriptions
- Meta keywords
- On-page content
- H Tags
- Canonical Tags
- JSON-LD Schema Markup
- Twitter Cards
How does BlackEdge work?
BlackEdge utilizes the power of edge computing technologies to create new SEO implementation, testing and research processes outside of the current parameters that SEO agencies typically operate. BlackEdge leverages serverless applications to modify the underlying code of a webpage as it passes through the CDN layer.
BlackEdge is currently in a closed beta testing phase and will be released to the public soon. If you are interested in receiving updates and being the first to know when we launch, then please subscribe to the BlackEdge newsletter.